Oracle R12 Senior Program Management Consultant
Project Description: Provide program management oversight for divestiture of SonicWall from Quest, two Dell Computer companies sold off and who share an Oracle R12 platform. Primary role is as the Senior Program Manager leading the business transformation aspects of cloning the system of record along with all integrated systems. Implementation planning and support advocating for business OCM planning, SCM & Production, managing corporate TSA milestones, bank interface testing, facilities & employee moves and new Concur T&E integration. Lead for the corporate UAT effort.
- Oracle R12 and integrated systems requirements scope and development
- Bank integration testing of JPMorgan North American accounts and Citibank EMEA accounts including ACH/Check automated payments, Lockbox receipts, positive pay
- Driving Transition Services Agreement exit milestones between SonicWall, Quest and Dell
- Establishing new Concur T&E integration with Oracle for global employee expense payments
- Defined, planned and conducted UAT effort